We are a privately owned assisted living community, conveniently located near the BelMar shopping district in Lakewood and Historic Highlands Square in Denver. The Granville Assisted Living has been privately owned and operated since 1998 when it opened its doors to those whose income was restricted. Its mission, to service this population with dignity and respect, remains today. Contact us today to learn more about career opportunities at The Granville.
If you want to know how special our community is, we would like to introduce you to our dedicated department head employees.
Urbano Avila, Food Service Director
17 years of service
- Kathy Brock, Leasing and Accounting
21 years of service
- Carrie Peters, Activities Director
8 years of service
- Andrew Cortinez, Maintenance Coordinator
5 years of service
- Jaime Tafoya, Medication Coordinator
18 years of service
- Brittany Hernandez, Staff Development Coordinator 1 year of service
- Sara Taylor, Executive Director
7 years of service
- Joe Whitney, Director of Resident Services
18 years of service
The Granville Assisted Living has job opportunities for QMAPs, care giving staff, housekeeping, food service, maintenance and other positions. Below is more information about our QMAP positions.
QMAP stands for Qualified Medication Administration Person. A QMAP can:
- Administer medications according to written physician’s orders.
- Maintain proper documentation of the administration of both prescription and non-prescription drugs.
- Use proper techniques when administering medications by various routes.
- Safely and accurately fill and administer medications to and from medication reminder boxes with oversight from a licensed person or qualified manager.
- Administer medications only in authorized settings:
– Assisted living residences.
– Adult foster care facilities.
– Alternative care facilities.
– Residential child care facilities.
– Secure residential treatment centers
– State certified adult day programs.
– Program approved service agencies (PASA) serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
A QMAP is not:
- Certified or licensed.
- Trained or authorized to make any type of judgment, assessment or evaluation of a client.